To be a professional manager for development and humanitarian projects, the organization expects you to be able to complete all tasks related to planning, implementation, follow-up, following of all procedures and documentation from the beginning of the project to its closure and to be able to meet all requirements in accordance with the recognized standards, as well as the commitments signed in the donors’ agreement. The Project Manager will, therefore, need to do the following:
- Review the project proposal and the donor's agreement.
- Prepare the activities’ implementation plan.
- Prepare the monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Prepare the recruitment plan.
- Prepare the procurement plan.
- Prepare the spending plan.
- Prepare the risk management plan.
- Prepare the project reprogramming plan.
9. Recruit the project staff.
10. Organize the tasks of the project team.
11. Supervise and support the team to achieve their tasks.
12. Coordinate with project partners and stakeholders.
Monitoring, evaluation and reporting
Project closure and external audit
18. Closing project activities
19. External technical review
20. External audit
Have any questions? We will be happy to answer them
Manage your NGO projects by Portal365?